Blogger / Copywriter
We are looking great writers to provide original content for our exciting new venture. The Copywriter will set the tone for our brand, writing content for Ciphertex marketing communications across online and offline platforms (e.g. blog, newsletters, email headlines, social media, print, etc.). Our primary target audience consists of CIOs, CISOs, and other IT decision makers. The right candidates will be excellent communicators, comfortable in a fast-paced startup, and passionate about technology. This position is part-time and based in Chatsworth.
- Submit 3-5 blog posts per week on topics from technology, cyber security, etc.
- Maintain creative excellence on blogs, emails, social media, etc.
- Set and maintain brand voice through copy and content
- Develop marketing copy for new and existing products and marketing campaigns
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Develop copy that meets the objectives posed by the marketing team
- Partner with colleagues in other departments to focus messaging
- Thinks outside the box for innovative ideas that will set Ciphertex apart from the competitive landscape
- Experience in writing for blogs or formal publications
- Interest in technology, hardware, software, and other topics.
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong team orientation and proven collaboration skills
- Proven ability to deliver exceptional content at high volumes under tight timelines
- Experience writing technology-related copy (preferred)
- Bachelors or higher in English, Communications, Journalism or related field (preferred)
Submit resume and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org