Oil & Gas
Securely Collect, Transmit, and Transport Drilling Data
Ciphertex scalable encrypted storage meets the capacity challenges of geological and drilling data for portable protection from oil field to data center.
Accelerated Portable Performance
Preserve your information on a quality assured, high-speed transfer product to securely protect drilling data on the go
Intentionally Designed for oil discoveries in conventional and harsh enviromental locations.
Worry-free drilling data theft protection backed by AES-256 bit encryption.
Trusted and Valued
Trusted by the largest names in data security and performance storage.
Data Security In The Energy Industry
The confluence of digital technologies, increased dependence on cyber data transfer methods and the purchase and deployment of new operational concepts, has impacted the energy industry’s ability to secure data and prohibit cyber security breaches.
Whether your organization is producing, transporting, distributing, or provides services for oil, natural gas, coal, nuclear power, renewable energy and fuels, as well as electricity, smart grid, and demand response technologies, protecting data is essential.
Combat The Top Ten Energy Cyber Security Vulnerabilities With Ciphertex Data Security
Ciphertex Data Security provides business critical applications such as encryption, backup and recovery, and scalability through practical rugged and portable solutions which offer flexible data management and security on the go that can help you to solve or prevent # of the Top Ten Energy Cyber Security Vulnerabilities1
1. Lack of cyber security awareness and training among employees: Train your employees on the simple and intuitive Ciphertex Data Security products while reinforcing the importance of following Ciphertex Data Security’s protocols in key management, file sharing, and best practices.
2. Remote work during operations and maintenance: Eliminate the unnecessary exposure of your data by implementing Ciphertex Data Security NAS or RAID encrypted rugged drives on site at all remote work locations.
3. Using standard IT products with known vulnerabilities in the production environment: Eliminate unprotected products from your work flow and replace them with Ciphertex Data Security’s solutions for various data needs.
4. A limited cyber security culture among vendors, suppliers and contractors: Remove the threat of exposed and vulnerable data with Ciphertex Data Security’s end-to-end solution.
5. Insufficient separation of data networks: Isolate data sets within Ciphertex Data Security’s NAS or RAID rugged encrypted secure drives, only to be transferred by trained personnel into the main data network, eliminating insufficient separation of data networks.
6. The use of mobile devices and storage units including smartphones: The Ciphertex Data Security solution is the storage unit, and eliminates the dangers of having data transferred on inferior, non-encrypted drives or mobile devices.
7. Data networks between on- and offshore facilities: Eliminate the threat of having your data compromised between on and offshore facilities by securing it with Ciphertex Data Security’s NAS or RAID encrypted secure rugged drives.
8. Insufficient physical security of data rooms, cabinets, etc.: Ciphertex Data Security drives are key encrypted secure to the standards of our toughest customers, namely the U.S. Government.
9. Vulnerable software: All Ciphertex Data Security products are engineered to work with your secure software.
10. Outdated and aging control systems in facilities: Circumvent your outdated and aging systems by storing your data on Ciphertex Data Security encrypted rugged drives until your systems have been overhauled
Secure, Efficient Information Management
A robust AES 256 bit encryption engine fuels a powerful centralized data management system that provides data consistency and accessibility. Enterprise class data management fosters a collaborative workflow for efficient, streamlined process from a trusted solutions provider.
Encrypted, Rugged, Portable
Ciphertex Data Security’s portable product with a secure handle, top tier encryption, and ruggedized enclosure that has passed environmental tests in vibration, drop, shock, and humidity is a best practice for collecting and transporting business critical data.
Cyber Theft Protection
AES 256-bit hardware based encryption, the standard on all Ciphertex systems, is the best solution to protect against online hacks because it actively defends against cold boot attacks, malicious code, and brute force attacks.
Secure IT and OT Data Convergence
Centralized and secure data management is the most effective way to ensure secure and easy access to data for more efficiency. Ciphertex’s IT & OT integrated data platform allows for more data analytics to boost IT’s ROI and build business intelligence.
Lifecycle Data Security and Retention
Encryption, redundancy, and snapshotting offer multi-layered data protection that meets data retention requirements and regulatory compliance. Use Ciphertex Data Security to reduce data downtime with real-time remote replication and instantaneous failover for maximum productivity and efficiency.
Secure Reliable Data Performance
Ciphertex Data Security’s fast, reliable transfer solution offers hybrid storage, 10 GbE connectivity, iSCSI, and Fibre Channel support to meet various performance needs to reduce costs and facilitate productivity. We provide block and object storage across nodes for faster high capacity (petabytes) performance.
Adaptable and Scalable Data Growth Protection
Global energy demand will grow by more than a third by 2035. An adaptable and flexible solution, Ciphertex Scale-out and scale-up solutions meet the needs of unstructured data growth and easily, handle multi-petabyte storage and deployments. We provide thin provisioning and storage pools to effectively and efficiently handle data growth at any rate.
CIPHERTEX DATA SECURITY
BEST-IN-CLASS ENERGY INDUSTRY PROTECTION
1. Upstream Data
2. Oil Field Data
3. Drilling Data
4. Locational Data (For Fracking)
5. Hydrocarbon Exploration Data
6. Refinery Data
7. Corporate Data Protection To Prevent Espionage
8. User Group Permissions
10. Large-Scale Simulation Data
11. Data Storage & Disaster Recovery (BCDR)
12. Secure Data Shuttle From Oilfield To Refinery
13. Secure Network Environment
14. Unauthorized Access Prevention
15. Seismic Data
16. Weather Data
17. Data Secure Availability/Accessibility To Geoscientist And Engineers
18. Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
19. Well Data
20. Crude Data
WHAT ENERGY SOLUTION CAN CIPHERTEX DATA SECURITY OFFER YOU?
| Rugged Portability
||A secure data collection product that can withstand the environment of any oil field, drilling, or fracking location. Lightweight and compact for easy transport.||Easily and fast transfer of business critical data in the field and secure data shuttle for better business productivity and data protection.|
||An efficient method to allocate data space as needed to maximize ROI.||Ciphertex Data Security scalable solutions like portable NAS servers and Software defined storage rackmounts are high density and high capacity solutions that efficiently handles data growth and allows for bigger data lakes for more analysis and better business decisions.|
|Real-time remote replication/RAID||Real time or scheduled data backups happen in reduced time for better backup efficiency. Archive and Backup data for protection and redundancy to enable security of business critical files.||Better business continuity and disaster recovery to minimize risk for more effective and efficient business practices.|
|Centralized Data||Reduces inefficient storage use, data inaccuracies while offering collaboration and easy access for more business productivity.||Maximize datasets usability and reliability for better analytics, productivity, and business efficiency.