WE CARE ABOUT YOUR PRIVACY AND PROTECT USER DATACIPHERTEX knows the value of information and understands your concerns about privacy. Therefore, you have the right to know how we collect and use your personal information. We value your trust and respect your privacy and are committed to protecting them.
COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATIONWhen you place an order, obtain technical support, download software, register a product, or respond to our promotional campaigns or surveys we will gather certain personal information from you to respond to your request. The type of information we may gather include credit card number, contact information, billing and shipping address and any other information required to complete your order. In addition, we may use aggregate information to improve our website, but that information is never personally identifiable.
- Access your information when you “sign in” so we can provide you with customized content or remember the last page you visited our site
- Keep track of preferences you specify
- Provide general internal and customer analytics
- Conduct research to improve content, products and services.
- Support security measures
- Assist in identifying possible fraudulent activities.
SHARING OF USER INFORMATION WITH COMPANIESCIPHERTEX will not sell, rent, trade, or lease your personal information for marketing purposes. Regarding third parties, we will only share information with third-party who provides services for our business operation. These agents must comply with our privacy policies and cannot use your personal data for any other purpose. In addition, we disclose personal information only when we are required to do so by law or to comply with legal process; respond to claims; or protect the rights, property or personal safety of CIPHERTEX, our customers, or the public.
PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURITYCIPHERTEX believes that it uses reasonable precautions, including a firewall, to protect your personal information. The online store, web-based customer support, and product registration process, we use Secure Sockets Layer technology to encrypt the information you send us, when you use an encryption-enabled browser. We restrict access to information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you.
YOUR ACCESS AND CONTROL OVER PERSONAL INFORMATIONYou may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data