Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
Do You Plan To Stay In Business?
Since you can’t afford to lose your data, Ciphertex Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery quality products protect your sensitive data against terrorism, natural disasters such as hurricanes, tornadoes, and earthquakes, and other unplanned disruptions.
Our quality assured products are transport ready to allow your data to go with you when disaster strikes.
Designed to be inclusive for individuals with and without mobile disabilities.
Worry-free data theft protection backed by AES -256 bit encryption.
Trusted and Valued
Trusted by the largest names in data security and performance storage.
IT STARTS WITH A PLAN
A portable, encrypted product that is rugged to withstand disasters like earthquakes and more is ideal for an efficient disaster recovery plan.
Our Products are ideal for FEMA, developing IT Disaster Recovery Plans, and compliant BCDR Plans.
PREPARE FOR THE UNEXPECTED
Organizations are continuously challenged with protecting business-critical applications and data against various causes of downtime. Even the slightest downtime in today’s data-driven environment can do irreparable damages to businesses. Unexpected disasters and hardware failures can potentially render all data useless.
The need to respond to emergencies, accidents or natural disasters with minimal or no interruptions to your business operations is critical. From implementation to management, Ciphertex’s flexible solutions successfully, cost-effectively and securely minimize the impact of unexpected events and help keep your business operational 24/7.
SUCCESSFUL BCDR PLAN BASICS
Disasters come in many forms. An effective Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BCDR) plan should cover all possible contingencies: natural disasters like Hurricane Sandy, catastrophic events like Sept. 11, city-wide power outages or everyday events like data corruption, component failure and human error.
TO PROTECT YOUR BUSINESS FROM DISRUPTION A SUCCESSFUL BCDR PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Minimal harm to life and resources
- Comprehensive risk and impact assessment
- Communication protocol to all stakeholders and shareholders
- A contingency plan that covers various disaster scenarios
- Company-wide education and training
- Routine review and maintenance
- Non-disrupted testing
WHEN DISASTER STRIKES, BE PREPARED WITH CIPHERTEX DATA SECURITY
Some of the world’s leading global companies with the largest and most complex data infrastructure rely on Ciphertex BCDR solutions. Ciphertex NAS servers provide:
- Real-time Remote Replication (RTRR) to back up new and modified files immediately to another folder (on the local NAS or an external drive) or a remote NAS, improving efficiency and reducing backup time
- LUN snapshots which use little time to record the current LUN status. You can then use the LUN snapshot to back up, restore, or allow access to the contents in the LUN.
- Booting without accessing the physical disk sectors and that prevents unsuccessful system startup caused by bad block sectors or file errors on the hard drives.
- Dual built-in operating systems to ensure reliable start up if one fails – the failed OS is recoverable from the other healthy OS.
- Multipath Input Output (MPIO), allowing users to connect to NAS systems over two or more network interfaces from their server.
- Multiple Connections per Session (MC/S) to enable the client to achieve better data transmission performance when connecting to the NAS.
- Dual power supply units to prevent downtime in the event of a short circuit of one power supply.
And much more for extra security and reliability.