Enterprise IT & Finance
Enterprise Performance Solutions
Disaster Recovery, RAID, Encryption, 10 GbE, and more applications for business success.
Centralized data storage for file sharing and secure backup.
Worry-free data theft protection backed by AES-256 bit encryption.
Low Maintenance, Secure Data Solutions
Maximize your IT department's efficiency.
The Graham-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999, Sarbanes-Oxley and the Basel II Accord all mandate strict controls on how sensitive banking and customer data is handled and protected by financial institutions.
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) control how your organization stores, transmits and processes customer credit card data. ISO 27001 is the international standard for managing a company’s information security from threats.
To meet compliance requirements, organizations are required to take proactive measures to establish network and storage security protocols for detecting vulnerabilities that can compromise sensitive data of the enterprise.
Ciphertex Data Security helps financial institutions meet these demanding regulations with its complete family of data security and storage solutions.
Ciphertex systems enable banks and brokerages to consolidate applications, agents easily access business systems, reduce IT support, and most importantly, ensure compliance.By deploying Ciphertex products, companies can rest assured that their business is compliant with standards such as SOX and GLBA.
SCALABLE & COST EFFECTIVE DATA PROTECTION
Whether you run a one-person office or a large enterprise organization, data storage is crucial to your business. Ciphertex Data Security solutions protect and store data while reducing the cost of storage and the complexity of security and backups. We deliver cost-effective, simple and manageable storage solutions that can scale with your organization’s growing needs.
OTHER FEATURES OF CIPHERTEX SOLUTIONS
- Without losing performance, allows data to be securely stored with AES 256-Bit encryption
- Simple network integration via Ethernet, setup, and maintenance iSCSI feature for super-fast network integration
- Business continuity/disaster recovery, system and client backup, user account control, and data management support
- Fast network connection methods (10GbE) for transfer speeds of up to 1000 MB/s
- Small companies and remote offices of corporations can set up centralized storage for file sharing and secure backup