MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT
Securely backed up footage from location to location.
Built for 4K
Reach up to 20 Gb/s of speed and handle graphic intensive tasks like editing 4K video and 3D rendering.
Secure your creativity with Ciphertex AES 256-bit encryption.
Trusted and Valued
Trusted by Paramount, Universal, Deluxe, and Warner Bros.
EVOLUTION OF MULTIMEDIA PRODUCTION
Since the transition from film and tape to digital files, the need to securely transport content from production to post has taken precedence. The growth of digital content and the rise of media assets theft have created concerns over how to ensure total security of confidential digital footage. The way productions are shot, edited and delivered has greatly evolved, forcing storage technology to adapt in order to meet the demands.
Larger image and video size requires new networked architecture for media applications. Ciphertex solutions deliver high performance and easy accessibility, enabling HD media applications from editing and distribution to content archiving. Post-Production editors can leverage the 10 Gigabit Ethernet connections available on Ciphertex products to improve workflow, and quickly access and share digital content. Ciphertex NAS and RAID storage systems are highly scalable, and easy to manage. Deploying Ciphertex solutions enables production studios to optimize workflow and meet tight deadlines and budgets.
PROTECT YOUR CREATION
You just finished wrapping the shot that cost $500K to put together and the footage needs to be sent to post for editing, color correction, grading, special effects, audio, etc. It’s crucial to keep your footage from getting in the wrong hands to avoid a potential financial and PR disaster. Protect your creation with Ciphertex storage solutions to ensure your digital content remains yours during transportation from production to post.
BUILT FOR 4K
- Fast performance to meet deadlines and avoid costly delays, connections up to 1000 MB/s (10GbE)
- Digital content is protected when stored, accessed, and transported – especially for remote production offices around the world needing to send data back to studios/facilities
- RAID 0/1/3/5/6/10 for performance or drive protection
- Large storage capacities enable consolidation of working files
- Direct transfer of raw camera footage, especially the large files of 4K and HFR productions
- Compatible with Mac, Windows, and Linux environments